Get to know Bobbi with these 11 Q’s and A’s:
1. How long have you been in the real estate industry and what are your specialty suburbs?
8 years and some change. Penshurst, Hurstville and South Hurstville – I monitor the whole St George area. I’ve sold a property in every suburb besides Turrella.
2. Something people wouldn’t know about you by looking at you is….
I have zero interest in cooking. I might get into it down the track.
3. Number one on your bucket list is….
An African safari.
4. What is your best lifetime experience and why?
Skiing through Colorado resorts with my father. The setting was unreal.
5. What would I find you doing on your day off?
Definitely having a sleep-in followed by some form of exercise.
6. What or who has had the most positive impact on your life?
My parents. They both live with purpose and are still madly in love.
7. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be and why?
I’d make better decisions around my intake and exercise. However, history isn’t my thing. I try and live in the present.
8. If you were sent to prison and could only take one thing, what would it be?
That’s a hard one. It’s between an iPad or journal. Probably my journal.
9. Something that gets right under your skin is….
Not doing the daily activities that will get me to where I want to be.
10. Got any embarrassing moments you’d like to share?
I was helping an elderly lady bid at an auction a few years back. She dropped something on the floor and I bent over to pick it up and split my pants. She ended up buying the property and she calls me from time to time informing me of any home improvements. She had no idea about my pants!
11. What would be the theme song to your life story?
“Adventure of a Lifetime” by Coldplay